|Minimum Age||18 Years+|
|Requirements||- Certificated Divemaster
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) diving medical
- Have been a certified diver for at least 6 months and have completed and logged at least 100 dives
- Proof of CPR training within the last 2 years
- Submit documentation of any equivalent certification.
- If an equivalent certification is already on file, PADI members do not need to re-submit.
- Full Scuba equipment
If you are planning on doing your IDC in the near future and are concerned about your dive theory or skills then this course is the one you need!
In 2 days we'll refine and hone your dive skills and go over all the 5 dive theory subjects (including the wheel!)